Partner Operations and Reporting Lead
LOCATION: Toronto, ON
Block 64 is a software development and IT services company delivering elegant solutions that help our business customers embrace modern cloud computing platforms. Our products have been market tested and are currently deployed in large enterprise organizations globally on behalf of one of the largest cloud service providers in the world.
We are about to take it to the next level and need your help to achieve our goal of becoming a leading IT assessment services provider in the market. We are a savvy team of industry vets who like to have a little fun in the office (or when working from home!) but are also serious about customer service and providing top-notch service levels to our valued partners.
Are you a technically minded person who understands network infrastructure and likes people, too? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Our team of experienced techies is looking for independent problem-solvers who enjoy helping people. Attitude is favoured over experience, so long as you have the technical chops and are ready to roll up your sleeves. In this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting all Partner Operations.
About the Position
- This is a full-time position based in our Liberty Village office in Toronto with flexible work-from-home options
- Competitive salary based on experience and relevant skills
- Full benefits and opportunities for additional incentive-based earnings
- Casual work environment with flexible working options
- Develop, own and manage the Microsoft Global Performance Scorecard
- Develop, own and manage the Regional Reseller Performance Scorecard
- Support on-demand reporting requests from partners and customers
- Develop, own and manage the Partner Direct Pipeline and coordinate presales activity as required
- Sales operations including management of partner customer CRM database
- Develop, own and manage multiple Campaign Performance Scorecards
- Provide weekly update to management on partner trends including a bi-weekly billing forecast
- Responsible for monthly Proof of Execution (POE) gathering and reporting
- Support month end billing processes as required
- Create Estimates to support partner proposal development and pricing discussion
- Recommend and implement internal Block 64 process and systems changes to support partner onboarding and management
- Timely and accurate reporting to partners and internal stakeholders
- Partner satisfaction relative to service level agreements
- Continuous improvement of internal systems and processes
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate data driven insights to an executive audience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working with multiple data types with various applications including PowerBI, MS SQL or other similar business intelligence tools
- Experience working with Microsoft CRM or similar customer relationship management tools
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills, be highly organized and self-motivated
How to Apply
Please submit your application here.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only candidates who meet the stated requirements will be considered.