Gain visibility into your overall state of cybersecurity
Protecting what matters most
The threat landscape is constantly shifting. When security policies and practices don’t keep up, the risks of downtime and data loss from security breaches multiply.
Benefit from comprehensive analysis and clear recommendations to address gaps, minimize attack surfaces, and improve the overall security of your enterprise.
What you can expect
Creating a cohesive security strategy starts with a complete inventory of your current infrastructure, including desktops, servers, vCenters and network infrastructure. We’ll help you uncover any non-standard patch levels, unprotected endpoints, or currently exploitable, published vulnerabilities. To improve overall cybersecurity and asset management procedures, we also provide practical recommendations based on internationally recognized CSC and NIST security frameworks.
- Stakeholder Introductions
- Objectives, Tasks and Timeline
- Data Collection Strategy
- Complete hardware and software inventory
- Current exposures from perimeter to endpoint
- User provisioning
- Internal controls and procedures
- Endpoint protection, vulnerabilities and standards review
- Current service packs, patching and support levels
- 25-point security review
- Controls compared to CSC / NIST frameworks
- Workshop Style Review
- Current Risks
- Program / Policy Recommendations
All our engagements include a comprehensive report delivered by a subject matter expert. You will receive specific, actionable insights to make an informed business decision.
We deliver in 30 days or less! However, all our engagements can be adjusted for scope and duration to fit your business needs.